What is In-Residence Treatment?
Our Enhanced Treatment Program (ETP) is an in-residence program that allows clients from anywhere in the United States to receive our nationally accredited clinic treatment services. Clients are provided a furnished rental apartment (from one of our participating rental agents) so they can attend our daily clinical and life coaching programs for the treatment of mental health or addiction disorders. ETP’s in-residence program in not a residential treatment program. Clients enjoy the same freedom and independence as they do at home while receiving excellent professional care.
Individualized Clinical Therapies Combined With The Life Coaching And Concierge Services
With our ETP program, you’ll live in a furnished rental apartment so you can focus solely on your recovery. You’ll have a dedicated life coach, a therapist and peers to support you during treatment. During your time in the ETP program, you will benefit from:
• Clinical treatment services
• General life skills training
• Client-directed service plans
• Independent living skills assessment
• Transportation services
• Medication support
• Socialization and recreation services
• Vocational and educational assisted services
• Concierge services that include assistance with transportation, shopping, and meal planning
If you believe that you or a loved one could benefit from our Enhanced Treatment Program, please contact us right away at 888-822-7348.